chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Serious CHUDS

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
I think I can officially said that forum is officially finished, I’ll be honest as soon as I found out @Weebhunter3000 was the admin I knew it would only be a matter of time till it flopped. It was basically BasedSpace 2.0 but worse. Oh well maybe the next website will end up finally finishing us off.
Anyways, why in your opinion do you think the forum was a complete failure? I’m mostly interested in hearing the forum main user pov on why it didn’t succeed?
@parzurnacs @frightfulcel @Based Vampire @NekoRightsActivist @Karenin @EternalKaczor @FemoidsGTFO @Kevin Logan @Weebhunter3000 @Batman
1694140846781.png

It’s a reddit copypasta.

Literally the same thing

if you ever get an interest in tranime your roads will lead to a celibacy community one way or another, only foids who will respect your weebiness are east asian foids and thats because theres no other choice for them :cage:

Back
Top Bottom