Gaming Chud's Retribution is now out on itch.io

Weebhunter3000

Admin
Vigiles Urbani
Play the official chuds.life game before the soys take it down: https://chudslife.itch.io/chuds-retribution

Screenshots:
chud game logo.png

chud rpg screenshot 2.png

chud rpg sh3.png

chud rpg sh1.png

I will upload gameplay a bit later.

awesome however why don't you upload it on your phone verified youtube account, just change the profile so people can't doxx your ass
I don’t have any Jewtube verified accounts because I refuse to give any corporations more of my information willingly.

A fabulous little game that I really enjoyed completing, although I'm still left wanting more. I wasn't expecting much in the way of game mechanics, but I was surprised to find that certain features were exploited to the full in order to develop a strategy and progress through the game.
Finding the hidden objects was rather intuitive, and it's easy to find your way through the game's levels, with the exception of the path to the final boss.

The various references are very well incorporated into the game, even if it could have been better if the events had taken place in a different environment.

7.5/10

A fabulous little game that I really enjoyed completing, although I'm still left wanting more. I wasn't expecting much in the way of game mechanics, but I was surprised to find that certain features were exploited to the full in order to develop a strategy and progress through the game.
Finding the hidden objects was rather intuitive, and it's easy to find your way through the game's levels, with the exception of the path to the final boss.

The various references are very well incorporated into the game, even if it could have been better if the events had taken place in a different environment.

7.5/10
literally who the fuck are you

Back
Top Bottom