chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Chuds.life origin story

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
When I was banned on .net forever by femboy mods, everyone cheered and said hooray, but little did they know that they would be next.

The very people who cheered when I was martyred on .net would soon be victim of the same fate I suffered.

So when more and more users got banned from .net by the hand of trannies, the banned users joined together to create an alternative forum, called chuds.life

Just like Jesus, THE TRUE HONKLER was condemned and ridiculed by the neets.net masses, and threw stones at him, but my neets.net death was a sacrifice, a sacrifice that would birth this forum.

I was the first to suffer being banned by rules that didn't yet exist

I was the first to be banned on false charges

I was the alpha and the omega

I can only ask you forgive the troon mods, for they know not what they do, but those who believe in me shall inherit the forum and have ever lasting reacts.

Im too addicted to notification dopamine, i would need to install a filter and blacklist Incels.is
1686656504993.png

''Just imagine a big black cock, it turns me on tbh.

Big black tryone cock in my incel mouth, tyrones cum all over my face and mouth

I think I am gonna gay maxx tbh''

View attachment 92

If he wanted to suicide by mod, he could have just said ''I have a gf''

Jfl at this raving homo
I only said that to get banned, is that something you are too retarded to understand?

I didn't say i have a gf since saying gay stuff would annoy and suprise users more and i was in a trollish mood.

I only said that to get banned, is that something you are too retarded to understand?

I didn't say i have a gf since saying gay stuff would annoy and suprise users more and i was in a trollish mood.
Sure, but you was begging to get back in just after one day. It would be better just to log off or just request a ban. I dont get this "muh dopamine" excuse

View attachment 92

That was him? Jfl well I’ve done worse to get banned on .club anyway so I understand.

proof? You've been posting there all this time...
Honestly all of you guys are pathetic @PointOfNoReturn @EternalKaczor
Same goes for me of course, returning in a few hours after I requested a ban myself...

oh, we're protesting?

i just assumed we should have as many users on there still as possible, to indirectly advertise this site

Back
Top Bottom