chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Caged chods.life in a nutshell

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
chods.life in a nutshell.png

Unfortunately, non-whites who stay in their own countries are adversely impacted by Western societies breaking down and getting pozzed, regardless of whether they wish to acknowledge it. One of the most obvious consequences is white men moving to a third world country to enjoy the arbitrage opportunities afforded by their petrodollars (or other kike-issued fiat currency) before the inevitable societal collapse causes a currency collapse, and inflate the prices of everything in the local economy while elevating whores to the top income bracket. That is exactly what happened in Russia when the USSR collapsed.
Bruh today I read an article by an American foid travelling in Yeltsin's Russia (year 1999/2000) that sheds light on the mystery of why post-Soviet East European whores are so entitled: West Euro and American sex tourists took advantage of the collapsing rouble to buy cheap pussy, and so vastly inflated the incomes of prostitutes and skyrocketed them into the top 5% of earners.
Like why would a hoe fuck a local client when she's getting thousands of USD and Euros from foreign businessmen and in some cases doesn't even have to put out?

archive.ph/W9M2Z

>I met 25 year-old Vita, who has worked as a prostitute for six months, one night around 10:30 p.m. Since traffic was slow she did not mind spending a couple of hours with me. Vita is divorced, bleached blond and mother of a six-year-old daughter. A bit nervous about interviewing a prostitute, my first question, “What led her to prostitution?” – seemed to peeve Vita. Exhaling her Dunhill cigarette, she laughed and told me, “In case you haven’t noticed, people are poor in this country.” Still nervous, but a bit put off by her implication that I missed the wretched state of affairs in Kazakhstan, I retorted, “Yes, women face poverty all over the world, but most do not turn to prostitution, so what caused your first encounter?” Vita sighed, lit another cigarette and ordered an orange juice, while I drank a vodka tonic, and, for the first time in a long while, lit a cigarette.

Her version goes something like this: One night in November 1998, Vita accompanied one of her girlfriend’s on a double date – unknowingly filling in for a sick prostitute. As dinner concluded, one of the American men forked over $1500 and Vita realized he expected more than crème brulee for dessert. Her girlfriend tried to explain that Vita was not for hire beyond dinner, but the man, upon learning Vita had never before prostituted, wanted her even more and offered more money. That evening began Vita’s new life.

Before prostitution, Vita worked in a dress shop 150 kilometers north of Almaty and lived with her parents, who now rear her daughter. Vita says her childhood included an alcoholic mother and a run-around-town father. She tells me all this explaining that her daughter will never have to go without things like she did, nor will her daughter be forced to depend on a man. Saving 50 percent of what she makes for her daughter’s future, Vita talked at length about ensuring a proper education for her daughter, who will join her in Almaty this fall for school.

Vita, who makes $100 per customer and claims an average of two per night, has mostly Western customers traveling through on business. Repeat business is rare, except for a Belgian man she sees frequently, who pays for companionship more often than sex. He offered her $3,000 per month to be on call as the Almaty girlfriend. He already has girlfriends in Kiev and Moscow, with a wife and children in Belgium. Vita denied his request figuring she can make more on her own, nor does she want to be owned. Vita declined to talk about her pimp nor would she discuss the arrangement she has with the hotel and bar, which allow her to linger nightly.

After some time, I worked up the nerve to ask Vita if she actually enjoys sex. Rolling her eyes, she explained, “It’s a job.” Vita has no boyfriend, lives alone and has few friends, “Not because I am ashamed of what I do. More because I’m a loner.” She likes Versace and reads Russian Cosmo religiously. Instead of looking like a cheap streetwalker in a Hollywood movie, Vita appeared headed for an after-work party in Midtown Manhattan, wearing a baby pink crepe sleeveless dress with a chiffon scarf around her neck. Nude stockings covered her legs with ankle-length high-heeled boots on her feet. Minimal makeup and jewelry accentuated her Cleopatra hairstyle – blunt bangs and shoulder length hair. As we concluded our conversation, she thanked me for hearing her story and not judging her. I think Vita walked away somewhat relieved to talk of the life she stumbled into, and I felt newly exposed to an alien lifestyle, and most fond of the woman sharing her secrets.

Unfortunately, non-whites who stay in their own countries are adversely impacted by Western societies breaking down and getting pozzed, regardless of whether they wish to acknowledge it. One of the most obvious consequences is white men moving to a third world country to enjoy the arbitrage opportunities afforded by their petrodollars (or other kike-issued fiat currency) before the inevitable societal collapse causes a currency collapse, and inflate the prices of everything in the local economy while elevating whores to the top income bracket. That is exactly what happened in Russia when the USSR collapsed.
Oh I thought it was because ethnics tend to be poorer on average and are more likely to be racist because they deal with diversity firsthand and realize how shit living with non-whites is truly like.

Back
Top Bottom