chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel cant live in this twisted world anymore

chudslife

defrenned circumcucked retributionist
fuck the vaxes they gave me immediately after birth with my cucking. it made me have extreme autism now i cant do anything and soyciety has rejected me my whole life. im an ugly autistic circumcucked twink frame short sub recessed baldcel khhv wizard. the day of retribution is all i have left to live for.

You won't do such thing, you are a high inhib cuck destined to be a beta slave

Your peers bully you, your parents wish you were dead, girls vomit at the sight of your subhuman mug. Even the autists truecels here pity you

You = punching bag for everyone, stop LARPing like the permavirgin kikenosed freak that you are and rope already

fuck the vaxes they gave me immediately after birth with my cucking. it made me have extreme autism now i cant do anything and soyciety has rejected me my whole life. im an ugly autistic circumcucked twink frame short sub recessed baldcel khhv wizard. the day of retribution is all i have left to live for.
its done

Back
Top Bottom