chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

BETTER WORLD

This is when the planet changed for the better as a whole. The year is 1492 and Spain has just discovered the Americas for the wider world, this is when the Earth changed for the better. I love this image.
THE MOMENT EARTH CHANGED FOR THE BETTER.png

I laugh at the indigenous groups around the world whinge and complain about advanced European Technology advancing the Earth, they are just jealous they didn't invent that technology sooner, they just wasted valuable time slowly advancing their cultures and complained when another advanced culture seized its moment to leave its mark on world history God bless Spain and Europe.

I understand Europe wasn't the most Technology advanced continent end in the world at that time (We were a backwater since the fall of Rome, both in terms of technology and financially) but, in the decades before Christopher Columbus voyage, great advancements in ship technology had been made

Back
Top Bottom