chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Beta Males at BlackRock Doing the Vatican's Dirty Work

It’s Jews and Satanists in control of that company as usual. Might as well call them the Elite.

Jews don't own shit. Its the pagan priest class. Jews are low tier pagan priests. Even the Talmud is called the Babylon Talmud. Israelites were killed off and enslaved like 2500 years ago and then the pagan priest class wrote the Quran and the middle eastern chaps bought into it. Even the "kippah" is a pagan skull cap, fake Jews didn't start wearing it until the 1940s.

BlackRock is essentially the Vatican's main banking branch. Bank of London used to be until BlackRock was started. USA is it's military arm. Ect. That's why they are killing off the USA now, they've already invaded over 120 countries in the last 100 years and installed their puppet governments and IMF / international bank. They control pretty much the entire worlds currencies.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9

Jewish-Kippah-Comes-From-the-Pagan-Zucchetto-Skullcap.png

Pagan-Sun-Rome-Nazi-USA-Vatican-Pope.png

Pagan-Pope-Priest-Class-Egypt-Pinecone.png

Pagan-KKK-White-Supremacist-Vatican-Catholic-Church.png

Jews don't own shit. Its the pagan priest class. Jews are low tier pagan priests. Even the Talmud is called the Babylon Talmud. Israelites were killed off and enslaved like 2500 years ago and then the pagan priest class wrote the Quran and the middle eastern chaps bought into it. Even the "kippah" is a pagan skull cap, fake Jews didn't start wearing it until the 1940s.

BlackRock is essentially the Vatican's main banking branch. Bank of London used to be until BlackRock was started. USA is it's military arm. Ect. That's why they are killing off the USA now, they've already invaded over 120 countries in the last 100 years and installed their puppet governments and IMF / international bank. They control pretty much the entire worlds currencies.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9

View attachment 705
View attachment 706
View attachment 707
View attachment 708
Well I don’t know about that but I don’t believe the Bible is a legitimate source.
Jews don't own shit.
This is simply not true. You don’t have to be antisemitic to know Jews have a major rule in manipulating USA politics.

Well I don’t know about that but I don’t believe the Bible is a legitimate source.

This is simply not true. You don’t have to be antisemitic to know Jews have a major rule in manipulating USA politics.

Real Jews / Israelites haven't existed for over 2000 years. The last of them were rounded up and killed in Rome. Just because they play dress up and read the Babylon Talmud doesn't mean they are actually Israelites. History is mostly a lie anyway....

Real Jews / Israelites haven't existed for over 2000 years. The last of them were rounded up and killed in Rome. Just because they play dress up and read the Babylon Talmud doesn't mean they are actually Israelites. History is mostly a lie anyway....

Whether they're real Jews or not, it doesn't matter what they call themselves. The main point is this: these people are all part of the same parasitic underground society that need to be driven out from every governing body across the globe.

Back
Top Bottom