Being a neet with family members is suicidefuel

Im sorry to hear that man, if you don't mind me asking, why did your siblings get ahead of you? was it external factors, was it yourself?
Im the youngest of them. Im the only one that is not neurotypical. My socializing skills are shit again due to being neet which makes me a outcast even from my family now. Ive tried to live the neurotypical life many times but its like fitting a square in a round pag. The only things i find enjoyment in is amv's and day dreaming. I would say from the age of 14 and up its been like that. was it all bad? no. I had my sperg frens in school for awhile but after that was on my own once they all moved on with there life's. during my 4 years of neeting i did find some solace at least but when reality sets in im doomed

I had my sperg frens in school for awhile but after that was on my own once they all moved on with there life's. during my 4 years of neeting i did find some solace at least but when reality sets in im doomed
You're not doomed, friend. Everyone can find a way of stability in life, or else your life'd be worth nothing, and God doesn't make people worth nothing. You will find a way as your old friends have. Would they have been your friends if they did not relate to you? They must have struggled with their troubled heads, too, just as you do, now, yet they triumphed through struggle. You must do as they have done, and find goodness in life through that overcoming.

Im the youngest of them. Im the only one that is not neurotypical. My socializing skills are shit again due to being neet which makes me a outcast even from my family now. Ive tried to live the neurotypical life many times but its like fitting a square in a round pag. The only things i find enjoyment in is amv's and day dreaming. I would say from the age of 14 and up its been like that. was it all bad? no. I had my sperg frens in school for awhile but after that was on my own once they all moved on with there life's. during my 4 years of neeting i did find some solace at least but when reality sets in im doomed
I see, yeah it can be quite intimidating when It feels like everybody else in your life seems to be getting ahead of you but what helps me is knowing that some people are made for a different path and just because your different from your family and friends doesn't mean you are useless. Im not saying that you should do nothing with your life, actually, quite the opposite. You could have an amazing potential just waiting to be unlocked on a unique path that hasn't been walked down yet. I know change seems intimidating and trust me it is. But I always break things down into small steps and that makes it much less intimidating at least for me. I also agree with @baqqrih in that God gave everyone unique talents and you just have to discover yours.

Back