chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

>be nagoyblud

Manbear

kill niggers with bricks
>run a dead blog dedicated to your pseudo-intellectual ramblings that gets maybe 10 viewers a month at best
>worship jews every chance you get
>create alt accounts not just on this site, but on fucking wattpad of all other sites as well in a pathetic attempt at sucking your own dick
>constantly get BTFO by a chink nazi worshipper with FACTS and LOGIC whenever you attempt to speak ill of Big H
>had your site removed from the advertised section because even peensucker realized how gay your site was

Any refutes you attempt to make in this thread will be met with an acceptation of your concession. You CANNOT under any circumstances BTFO any of the claims i've made. You have been exposed multiple times for being a kike fraud and you will not receive any sympathy here. Now KNEEL like the dog you are for his CHUD MASTER.

>run a dead blog dedicated to your pseudo-intellectual ramblings that gets maybe 10 viewers a month at best
>create alt accounts not just on this site, but on fucking wattpad of all other sites as well in a pathetic attempt at sucking your own dick
>constantly get BTFO by a chink nazi worshipper with FACTS and LOGIC whenever you attempt to speak ill of Big H
>had your site removed from the advertised section because even peensucker realized how gay your site was

Any refutes you attempt to make in this thread will be met with an acceptation of your concession. You CANNOT under any circumstances BTFO any of the claims i've made. You have been exposed multiple times for being a kike fraud and you will not receive any sympathy here. Now KNEEL like the dog you are for his CHUD MASTER.
There's an advertised section? Where?

Yawn...

I've been banned and removed a thousand times from most platforms, it's a badge of honor at this point.

It's called the BABYLON TALMUD, because its pagan, not Jewish. Real Jews obey the old testament, not the Talmud, pagan priest class obeys the BABYLON Talmud.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelations 3:9

Vatican is the Same Pagan Priest Class from Rome, Babylon, and Egypt

Jewish Kippah Comes From the Pagan Zucchetto Skullcap

Jew psyop is boring asf and easy to prove fake, come up with something new ya bitchute barbies.

Last edited:

1701729227948.png

gem

Fuck you tranny, he's sigma and you are narcissist
Yawn...

I've been banned and removed a thousand times from most platforms, it's a badge of honor at this point.

It's called the BABYLON TALMUD, because its pagan, not Jewish. Real Jews obey the old testament, not the Talmud, pagan priest class obeys the BABYLON Talmud.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelations 3:9

Jew psyop is boring asf and easy to prove fake, come up with something new ya bitchute barbies.
You are a tranny lover, just admit it, nagolbud is the based sigma incel king
I accept your concession

Yawn...

Back
Top Bottom