chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

TV & Music Barbie

There is no Movie section for this forum so "TV and Music" will have to do?

Has anybody on this forum seen the godawful "Barbie" movie yet (I haven't seen it but from what I hear, It's not the best). I was watching a review by The Critical Drinker on the subject and he said it was one of the worst he had seen. he (The critical drinker) said the movie was littered with feminist nonsense throughout, and one person in the comments said that the movie kept bringing up the non existent "Patriarchy". Then again, I'm not really that surprised.

Seems like "Elf" but with Margot Robbie. I think they pumped lots of money into advertising it or something. I don't know why we make movies anymore when we have TV series which are superior.
Its a movie about barbie, what did you expect?
I don't know now that I think about it. I was just angry at watching all the Barbie shit that is plastered everywhere.

(The critical drinker) said the movie was littered with feminist nonsense throughout, and one person in the comments said that the movie kept bringing up the non existent "Patriarchy".
I remember feminists and sjws were shitting on Barbie for years as the go-to example of muh patriarchy imposing unrealistic body standards on little girls, with real economic consequences for (((Mattel))) like rival doll brands (e.g. Bratz) gaining market share as parents stopped buying Barbies. The movie is a PR stunt by kikes to try rebranding Barbie to fit the new "woke" zeitgeist the kikes inflicted on everyone without realising their own shekelbags are going to take some collateral damage - similar to how shilling critical race theory and muh darkie oppression led to goys in academia starting the Boycott Divest Sanction movement against Israel.

Last edited:
It’s like everyone else has said, it’s feminist propaganda. But what’s really sneaky is how they made a movie that will attract millions of young girls to watch it (due to it being a recognizable brand) in order to brainwash them into hating men even more so than what they are exposed to in schools.

It’s like everyone else has said, it’s feminist propaganda. But what’s really sneaky is how they made a movie that will attract millions of young girls to watch it (due to it being a recognizable brand) in order to brainwash them into hating men even more so than what they are exposed to in schools.
I dread to think what the future will be like.

No, not really, I like to spend time doing things I like and bring me happiness, and I will not watch a movie if I think/know it's bad.
Why do you have a little girl as your avi?
128.jpg

This was my favorite childhood book. The character's name is Sara Crewe. I still like her. Another book from the same author is "The Secret Garden". I like it, but not as much as A Little Princess.
Nigga stop using this pedo/tranny avi.
20230819_173250.jpg

Read the fucking rules

I actually watched this shit (pirated of course, no money for them lol), the main climax contains barbie and her friend fighting men...... with sexist stereotypical behavior of men. Shit would have been screeched qt if they switched the gender JFL.

I actually watched this shit (pirated of course, no money for them lol), the main climax contains barbie and her friend fighting men...... with sexist stereotypical behavior of men. Shit would have been screeched qt if they switched the gender JFL.
what did you expect from a barbie movie?

Back
Top Bottom