chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Ropefuel Banned in incels is

I have a dry jewed dick
Don’t fucking blame me circumcision is standard in USA hospitals google it doctors don’t even ask parents they just do it and I didnt have a fucking choice fucking got damn antisemites

Put me back on cucks.is and I’ll leave the forum.
Why the hell im still banned there as trucel 5’4 suffering from dry dick and no blonde stace to help me unless I cough up $200 for shit condom sex with fake blond Slav cunt
You’re already unbanned, Rabbi.

Don’t fucking blame me circumcision is standard in USA hospitals google it doctors don’t even ask parents they just do it and I didnt have a fucking choice fucking got damn antisemites
My cousin is from burger and he is intact, its our indoctrinated sheep parents fault

Theres no good solution to this. Its a shame that our only website for expressing our position has a high ban rate and is mainly just an internet shitpost. I think you should look into other forums like Neets or go on looksmax if you want somewhere to talk.

Theres no good solution to this. Its a shame that our only website for expressing our position has a high ban rate and is mainly just an internet shitpost. I think you should look into other forums like Neets or go on looksmax if you want somewhere to talk.
Damn, nigga backstabs me like it's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom