Ban Discussion Megathread

His whole online career was infiltrating small forums and being active so he could get mod position. He pretty much killed basedspace by spamming threads about how privileged white people are.
Robtical used to protect that idiot, that's why it took him a while to get banned in basedspace, in fact robtical made him admin there NCU (nigger cuck utopia).

Robtical used to protect that idiot, that's why it took him a while to get banned in basedspace, in fact robtical made him admin there NCU (nigger cuck utopia).
He’s either mega autistic or is very dedicated to his craft by posting the same stuff for years and making hundreds of alts.

He’s either mega autistic or is very dedicated to his craft by posting the same stuff for years and making hundreds of alts.
In fact I heard that he is not even a real person, but that he is actually a bot. because the way it spams would not technically be done by a human but on the contrary, would be an AI software.

Last edited:
In fact I heard that he is not even a real person, but that he is actually a bot. because the way it spams would not technically be done by a human but on the contrary, would be an AI software.
I would’ve dismissed this idea if I hadn’t found a forum that has AI bots talking to each other disguised as posters so, I believe it.

issa woman
another fucking annoying sperg foid teenagervthat thinks she's unique and different for having anxiety :cage: :cage: :cage: fucking annoying trope, they're always the same, just a different branch of toilets that will abandon you the sec they have a taste of chad's cock

now i still have the question where the fuck did she even come from? was it semiticaurealian's infamous bitch? was it a tourist that stumbled here by chance lr was it some shartycord e-girl that joined because someone was talking about this forum on /soy/?

why the fuck can't you let me post on this board nigger?
what the fuck have i done? i haven't had an account for half year

that nigger mod deleted all my shit ;-; .-.
D2EC86F9-44DE-4088-9D0E-5DB1DC6D949F.jpeg

I think it is. Xe somehow knew about all the forum features immediately.

Pretty much.
we need to go more strict on suspicious members, this time she just said she was a girl and got a swift ban but it can become worse with members with ill intentions. do not just brush them off

we need to go more strict on suspicious members, this time she just said she was a girl and got a swift ban but it can become worse with members with ill intentions. do not just brush them off
True. I'll be more diligent from this point on.

why the fuck can't you let me post on this board nigger?
what the fuck have i done? i haven't had an account for half year
that's me

remove AI completely

there is also bug with this forum code that when you login it doesnt let you log out and youre stuck in the screen with message "your account has been suspended automatically"

remove captcha from the site.
change css so it is gemmier.
Captcha is only for guests.
that's me

remove AI completely

there is also bug with this forum code that when you login it doesnt let you log out and youre stuck in the screen with message "your account has been suspended automatically"
Yeah I'm planning on fixing that.

another fucking annoying sperg foid teenagervthat thinks she's unique and different for having anxiety :cage: :cage: :cage: fucking annoying trope, they're always the same, just a different branch of toilets that will abandon you the sec they have a taste of chad's cock

now i still have the question where the fuck did she even come from? was it semiticaurealian's infamous bitch? was it a tourist that stumbled here by chance lr was it some shartycord e-girl that joined because someone was talking about this forum on /soy/?
Cluster B disorders are all fake attention seeking disorders thougheverbeit

only Cluster A and C are legit.

Autism is more prevalent in men so it’s also legit, though. But female autism is hardly real or crippling and not a social detriment like male autism.

the biggest problem is that roastoids control social etiquette through sexual means and any attempt to frustrate their stranglehold on this is much appreciated.

womans only true purpose is so the race doesn’t die, if anything they should be treated as the more disposable sex as they never really contribute to civilization other than that, despite it being an awfully large role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom