Ban Discussion Megathread

@frightfulcel is banned for life
from chuds.life
cortez punch.png

@frightfulcel is banned for life
from chuds.life
R.I.P, I just want to share my favourite post by him, he had the potential to become a great conspiracy theorist.

R.I.P, I just want to share my favourite post by him, he had the potential to become a great conspiracy theorist.
He had interesting things to say at first but he slowly descended into madness and paranoia. Oh well, there’s always Discord.

i liked him
he was annoying with his fed crying shit but i guess it would have passed away after time
Trust me I told him so many times to stop shitting up the board but he wouldn’t listen. It’s better he hangs out with his neo vagina friends instead.

What happend to @LonLeyFoOl565?
He said he was taking a break, but his profile is not available so we can assume he's not coming back :cage:. There was also someone larping to be him if I remember correctly.

Who jannied my high effort autism posting in the lunix thread?
Beware the proprietary jew and his malware!
Censorship of free software shilling is an attack on your freedom executed by bill gates himself, what's up with that?

Who jannied my high effort autism posting in the lunix thread?
Beware the proprietary jew and his malware!
Censorship of free software shilling is an attack on your freedom executed by bill gates himself, what's up with that?
Migrating to a new hosting shoa'd the last day of posts before the shutdown. It's partly why we needed to transfer because the last host didn't do same day back-ups.
weed is a legal drug in some us states and other countries it has nothing to do with fedposting
Encouraging others to do crimes is fed posting.

And even disregarding that, the guy kept glowing with his Elliot Rodger larping and talking about "retribution" every other day. And I made it clear that people will start getting banned if they push things too far.

Encouraging others to do crimes is fed posting.

And even disregarding that, the guy kept glowing with his Elliot Rodger larping and talking about "retribution" every other day. And I made it clear that people will start getting banned if they push things too far.
he stopped doing it in his last moments, didn't you notice?

Back
Top Bottom