Ban Discussion Megathread

I wonder if we will ever use this fucking thread
we are using it now. i need my warning removed because that guy that i got warned for is a gay cuck that paid for onlyfans and got scammed and said he loved bbc and made a fake transcript with you saying gay stuff in it. that guy is a gay feminism supporter.

we are using it now. i need my warning removed because that guy that i got warned for is a gay cuck that paid for onlyfans and got scammed and said he loved bbc and made a fake transcript with you saying gay stuff in it. that guy is a gay feminism supporter.
I can remove it but you have to refrain from constant tagging in irrelevant threads. I've already spoken to him.

Oh nvm I meant the numerous reports. Just one is good enough.
Hum, it was @pariah on fire that made the numerous report not @chudslife . Ngl, he should stop to report every fucking time.
I gave you a warning because you went in a autistic rampage and start trolling him in random threads and spamming posts just for mock him. I set the warning to die in 1 week.

that guy had max autism and my warning should be completely removed because it was issued by kevin logan the cry baby cuck!!!!!!!!!!

He's perma'd now for posting questionable content on his alts.
Ah, the classic ''users suddenly become alts'' theory.

Look at what this mod power is doing to you.

1694032428472.png

Frightfulcel is banned for 6 days because of low effort whining outside the megathread.

Ugly_Equals_Death is permanently banned for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom