Serious Ban all incel and Nazi posting

King Z

Chud
Let's look at the writing on the wall shall we? There is no way, ZERO chance anyone cares about Nazi and incel content. Initially, I hoped this would be a based place to talk with others who weren't pathetic Redditors and Hitler cocksuckers but it seems like I was wrong. Just think about it. Who the hell cares about talking about each other's problems, like some feminine twat? Or about some failed ideology from a century ago? Y'know, I believe you have the potential to make something worthwhile but until you implement my suggestion this ain't it mate. We already have Stormfront and Reddit. Don't be another clone.

There is no way, ZERO chance anyone cares about Nazi and incel content.
if no cares then there is no problem because no is talking about those things, because no one cares
Initially, I hoped this would be a based place to talk with others who weren't pathetic Redditors and Hitler cocksuckers but it seems like I was wrong.
join neets.net
Just think about it. Who the hell cares about talking about each other's problems, like some feminine twat?
No wants to here youre female bitching either
Or about some failed ideology from a century ago?
the government failed, not the ideology
I believe you have the potential to make something worthwhile but until you implement my suggestion this ain't it mate
you have a point but weebhunter is a retarded nigger

Let's look at the writing on the wall shall we? There is no way, ZERO chance anyone cares about Nazi and incel content. Initially, I hoped this would be a based place to talk with others who weren't pathetic Redditors and Hitler cocksuckers but it seems like I was wrong. Just think about it. Who the hell cares about talking about each other's problems, like some feminine twat? Or about some failed ideology from a century ago? Y'know, I believe you have the potential to make something worthwhile but until you implement my suggestion this ain't it mate. We already have Stormfront and Reddit. Don't be another clone.
>no nazi posting or incels
That literally would be Reddit, wouldn't it? I do get tired of people posting their piss jugs, but naziposting is not even that prevent outside ~4 people and one of them is pretty much busy with a job. What you are probably referring to is just low quality posts that you skip over, leaving only the most shocking ones that you focus on. I suggest you come here once a fucking month so something more than a shitpost pops out.

Please go back to your tranny discord server, Dont spread your info-hazards and psy-ops on here.

You are like the fifth person in the site’s history to sperg out over racist posts even though it’s pretty tame compared to other spaces. If you can’t handle a few mean words then you should gtfo before you develop emotional trauma.

Just start the convesation you want to have and see where it goes. Not sure if whining like this is the way to start. "Wahhh, we need to do something, how about we start by banning everything I dont like from this anonymous "Chud" website!" Feels like a non-starter. It's just going to make people want to call themselves something like "Kikeslammer88". I'm not saying you don't have a point, because I think you're getting at something that's true to SOME degree, but until you have threads or boards devoted to specific topics, how are you proposing to go about telling everyone what they can say in general conversation?

I agree. This site will always be dead if we don't strive for greatness and unique posts. What can people get here that they cannot get at incels.is, neets.me, or looksmax???

Nothing, except a smaller user base. You know it is true.

I agree. This site will always be dead if we don't strive for greatness and unique posts. What can people get here that they cannot get at incels.is, neets.me, or looksmax???

Nothing, except a smaller user base. You know it is true.
You’re not wrong but is posting about your oneitis considered a great and unique post?

Back
Top Bottom