chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Average Nintendo fan

>TAKE SOME MEDICINE
1690145987147.gif

console gaymers arent playing them by choice. theyre doing it because theyre autistic and its caused by the vaxes and circumcucking. the nwo and illuminati wont succeed. i will have full revenge against them. my retribution will shake the world.

Actually scratch that what i do get from watching videos like these is that console cucks are mentally handicapped and if you haven't moved onto PC at this point then you're gay
I lost my desktop in storage unfortunately so I'm stuck with a switch, words can't describe just how much more better everything is on pc, consoles are a scam

i was a big mario nut since kindergarten unfortunately, i don't watch mario anymore but do get a smile on my face when i see the heckin kino old mario games or something, i watched the mario movie recently, the start didn't make sense for me and it referenced more the recent japslop games of nintendo rather than the SOVLFVL old ones (other than the soundtrack) but it was a good watch considering i was waiting for the mario movie since 1st grade
3dgifmaker00237.gif

My buddy only plays switch because he had a shitty life getting beat and starved by his asshole brothers and dealt with drug psychosis his whole life. Computers were a luxury to him. He spent most of his life under a rock

My buddy only plays switch because he had a shitty life getting beat and starved by his asshole brothers and dealt with drug psychosis his whole life. Computers were a luxury to him. He spent most of his life under a rock
parents are the 3rd most imporant nemesis of inkwells before chads and stacies

Back
Top Bottom