chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

At what weight will I no longer look skinny ?

At my peak I got up to 148lbs and still look scrawny right now I’m about 146 at what point am I gonna start looking normal cause I feel like it won’t happen until I’m at least in the 160s I’m only 5’8 by the way

Being in the 160s is a good weight. I'm about 165 and 5'10. I have a good aesthetic which tells people I'm fit but not a meathead.
What people don't talk about is the clothes, hygiene, and other things which compliment your looks.

When you work your way up to the 160s range. (Through proper nutrition and exercise), definitely invest in some good clothing, get a decent haircut, definitely go for a clean shave. Other things contribute to your social success as well such as your attitude towards others, how you carry yourself, how you talk to people.

Other random things I recommend? Record yourself saying a paragraph to see how you sound to others. I found myself interrupted, talked over, and listening most of the time. When I heard the sound of my own voice and how I actually communicated it didn't surprise me. I became conscious of how others perceived me and was able to change for the better.

If you wear glasses instead invest in contact lenses. Even if you're very attractive, glasses will naturally degrade your appearance and make you seem like a nerd:
db04344e8a7297aa57f4aee895369aed.jpg

I had made a post that you can check out in regards to my philosophy and how to become a true "self improover" https://chuds.life/threads/philosophy-of-the-ironpilled.1277/, I think you ought to check that out too. Anyway, hope this information's been helpful fam. The fact that you're thinking about improving means you're on the right track. Remember to hit the gym at least 3 times a week and eat regularly. You'll make it no doubt.

Being in the 160s is a good weight. I'm about 165 and 5'10. I have a good aesthetic which tells people I'm fit but not a meathead.
What people don't talk about is the clothes, hygiene, and other things which compliment your looks.

When you work your way up to the 160s range. (Through proper nutrition and exercise), definitely invest in some good clothing, get a decent haircut, definitely go for a clean shave. Other things contribute to your social success as well such as your attitude towards others, how you carry yourself, how you talk to people.

Other random things I recommend? Record yourself saying a paragraph to see how you sound to others. I found myself interrupted, talked over, and listening most of the time. When I heard the sound of my own voice and how I actually communicated it didn't surprise me. I became conscious of how others perceived me and was able to change for the better.

If you wear glasses instead invest in contact lenses. Even if you're very attractive, glasses will naturally degrade your appearance and make you seem like a nerd:

I had made a post that you can check out in regards to my philosophy and how to become a true "self improover" https://chuds.life/threads/philosophy-of-the-ironpilled.1277/, I think you ought to check that out too. Anyway, hope this information's been helpful fam. The fact that you're thinking about improving means you're on the right track. Remember to hit the gym at least 3 times a week and eat regularly. You'll make it no doubt.

ok redpill faggot

The man makes the clothes look good not the other way around

The man makes the clothes look good not the other way around
Somewhat true. I'm not saying to dress like a business tycoon. I recommend practical clothing which makes you approachable and confident in your own skin.
olive-crew-neck-t-shirt-grey-shorts-white-athletic-shoes-large-45423.jpg

Being comfortable in your own skin is easy if you don't immerse yourself in negative bullshit and you adopt a positive outlook on yourself and life. Then you'll find you look good in everything.

Somewhat true. I'm not saying to dress like a business tycoon. I recommend practical clothing which makes you approachable and confident in your own skin.
olive-crew-neck-t-shirt-grey-shorts-white-athletic-shoes-large-45423.jpg

Being comfortable in your own skin is easy if you don't immerse yourself in negative bullshit and you adopt a positive outlook on yourself and life. Then you'll find you look good in everything.
sam entertainment does this to

Back
Top Bottom