chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Any Gmodcels here?

I never got into gmod, I don't know why. I enjoyed dark RP a bit because of the larp but that's about it.

Not played it in years as I don't have textures and cba searching for them. Was fun to play with friends back in high school glitching in darkrp, mass rdming and seeing how long we could get away with it, one friend would manage to squeeze his way into admin positions and stuff. Was fun to mess with people on, I didn't really get into trouble in terrorist town or prop hunt or any of that shit. There were a few other game modes I liked but I can't remember what they were called. I remember the auschwitzrp and maybe pedobear rp or something. Was some sort of maze thing. I miss those days

Not played it in years as I don't have textures and cba searching for them. Was fun to play with friends back in high school glitching in darkrp, mass rdming and seeing how long we could get away with it, one friend would manage to squeeze his way into admin positions and stuff. Was fun to mess with people on, I didn't really get into trouble in terrorist town or prop hunt or any of that shit. There were a few other game modes I liked but I can't remember what they were called. I remember the auschwitzrp and maybe pedobear rp or something. Was some sort of maze thing. I miss those days
I play singleplayer my dude

I play singleplayer my dude
You don't get bored of singleplayer? Dogshit imo can hardly be considered a game. Then again I never really messed about with installing mods i wanted for singleplayer. Just wanted to set up a small sandbox session for me and a few others but you had to use hamachi apparently and it was too much of a hassle'/none of us could figure it out

Back
Top Bottom