chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Any age of empires II neets here

which ones do you play? I have maybe 400 hours on Rome 1 and 800 on Medieval 2, played lots of mods, stainless steel being the favourite. But these days I can't even play this, shit gets so boring very quickly
My favourite is the Shogun 2 expansion, Fall of the Samurai. I have the most hours on that. There are so many good factions. You have all the Samurai units plus the riflemen - with the rank fire option, and can use British Royal Marines and US Marines.

I also play a lot of Total War Empire and Napoleon, then both the original Rome and its expansions if I'm not on my gaming laptop.

Both Warhammer 1 and 2 as well.

My favourite is the Shogun 2 expansion, Fall of the Samurai. I have the most hours on that. There are so many good factions. You have all the Samurai units plus the riflemen - with the rank fire option, and can use British Royal Marines and US Marines.

I also play a lot of Total War Empire and Napoleon, then both the original Rome and its expansions if I'm not on my gaming laptop.

Both Warhammer 1 and 2 as well.
Rome total war mogged Medieval 2 brutally

Back
Top Bottom