chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

another white knight bites the dust... What would YOU do?

Based Vampire

Neetcel
Honestly, I do not understand why would you want to stand up for these people that make up this soyciety. Look at this story, the bitch knew these thugs, she knew what she was doing. The guy just lost his life for nothing as far as I'm concerned. And with more recent news you have people arrested and jailed for acting altruistically defending others like that marine guy or that black guy, can't remember the name.

If I saw some bitch getting assaulted by some dumb thugs I probably wouldn't interfere to be honest. Because frankly I just don't care. If it was an old man or a child then I still probably wouldn't interfere myself, maybe I'd call the police but that's it. The thing is, most normies are ungrateful swines who will turn on you when presented the opportunity. And the so called 'justice' system is totally rigged to punish the 'good' guys. So I'd just pass by, I don't care if it's cowardly or not. I don't think it's worth to save any of these stupid people. Then again, I can't really tell how I would act in a stressful situation, maybe my altruism would get the better of me and I'd try to interfere.

Anyway, here's the story. But what do you guys think about the whole issue, I wonder?

'Owusu and James were sharing some alcohol with the 17-year-old girl but shortly after 2.20am, Owusu punched the teenager in the face. Reece fought the two men before he fell to the floor where prosecutor David Temkin KC said the pair punched and kicked Reece before one of them stabbed him in the heart. The court heard Owusu and James walked away, but returned to the scene a short time later. While Reece lay dying on the floor, Owusu approached again swirling his belt in the air, before striking Reece's friend, who was on the phone to the ambulance. The men then fled the scene a second time.'
69558265-0-image-a-8_1680799102251.jpg
69558257-0-image-m-7_1680799094353.jpg

'Reece Radford, 26, was stabbed in the heart after he confronted Dereck Owusu, 39, and Louis James, 46, in Sheffield city centre.'

69558315-0-image-a-1_1680799046077.jpg

'After witnessing Owunsu punching the girl in the face in the early hours of September 29 last year, Reece bravely stepped in to stop the thugs before they turned on him. The court heard Owusu and James had been out drinking that night before they bumped into a teenage girl they knew, sitting at a bus stop. Reece, who had been out with a group of friends that night, was stabbed in the heart and died six days later in hospital.'

African asylum seeker stabbed German doctor and is already free again
Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg He took away her great love and the father of her daughter (16) - now Tülay T. fears for her safety. The person who did this to her is called Saleban I. (31). The East African asylum seeker killed the Offenburg doctor Joachim T. (†53) on August 16, 2018 in his practice with 20 knife stabs. And was acquitted on grounds of culpability. Now the widow fears for "life and limb".

African asylum seeker stabbed German doctor and is already free again
Offenburg, Baden-Württemberg He took away her great love and the father of her daughter (16) - now Tülay T. fears for her safety. The person who did this to her is called Saleban I. (31). The East African asylum seeker killed the Offenburg doctor Joachim T. (†53) on August 16, 2018 in his practice with 20 knife stabs. And was acquitted on grounds of culpability. Now the widow fears for "life and limb".

His widow and daughter would join the NPD if they had any honour.

I remember in brazil, some stupid white knight tried to stop a fight between couples, the boyfriend was being agressive towards the foid and when the white knight tried to defend her, the chad boyfriend pick his knife and cut the white knight hand off. Oh yeah, the girlfriend is still with the abusive boyfriend.

Well these are niggers so of course you’d be on the bad end of the stick. Even if you saved the woman she’d likely accuse you of rape if you were ugly.
the chad boyfriend pick his knife and cut the white knight hand off
What is it with South Americans and chopping peoples limbs off?

Back
Top Bottom