chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

another fakecel exposed

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
Actually to get the full picture you have to see the previous thread.

Long story short over the years I swiped with an autoclicker on literally every woman in my city. I had very few matches and it was 90% scammers, a few foids that never talked to me so probably just swiped on everyone or something, and very few actual conversations that went nowhere. This one girl is the only one that kinda talked to me but she's super annoying, only respons once every few days and even when she does respond she replied a little then leaves for another hour or more.

Anyway she's only taking to me cause I basically offered fucking therapy lmao :cage::cage: I'm basically trying to get her to vent and shit cause she's depressed and fucked up in all kinds of ways, cause she went through a break up and she's oh so devastated the fucking bitch annoys me but this is the only angle I could find, I had to find any fucking angle to talk to a girl and this worked, fucking therapy

Anyway, don't think it's going anywhere but I gotta try, first girl that talks to me and I'm 27. She's not really interested, she's kind of a whore (talked to me about her boyfriend only licking her for a minute then fucking her and it was boring to her) and she's also annoying in many ways, talking to me about how devastated she is after her break up, oh so devastated that she's crying almost every day and she can't even meet me for a walk cause she's still so depressed ffs and burying herself in work

It's probably a catfish idk what's going on very weird. Very very weird. I even confronted this same bitch like half a year ago or a year ago "are you a scammer or something wtf" and it didn't seem like she's scamming but idk something weird is going on

I'm basically trying to get her to vent and shit cause she's depressed and fucked up in all kinds of ways, cause she went through a break up and she's oh so devastated the fucking bitch annoys me but this is the only angle I could find, I had to find any fucking angle to talk to a girl and this worked, fucking therapy
You're a licensed therapist why don't you do a teleconsulting online business targeting the West Euro foid market?

You're a licensed therapist why don't you do a teleconsulting online business targeting the West Euro foid market?
Spinning online therapy into a relationship is unrealistic. It would only work with this bitch cause we met on a dating app in the first place (I think she swipes on everyone or something she has two accounts weird af) and also cause she lives close to me, same city. Also I suck at therapy lmao fuck I hate talking to this bitch I'm learning I hate conversations, every line I have to write to this bitch is work I fucking hate her shit. But I have to try 27 fucking years without a single girl giving me a chance.

Long story short over the years I swiped with an autoclicker on literally every woman in my city. I had very few matches and it was 90% scammers, a few foids that never talked to me so probably just swiped on everyone or something, and very few actual conversations that went nowhere. This one girl is the only one that kinda talked to me but she's super annoying, only respons once every few days and even when she does respond she replied a little then leaves for another hour or more.

Anyway she's only taking to me cause I basically offered fucking therapy lmao :cage::cage: I'm basically trying to get her to vent and shit cause she's depressed and fucked up in all kinds of ways, cause she went through a break up and she's oh so devastated the fucking bitch annoys me but this is the only angle I could find, I had to find any fucking angle to talk to a girl and this worked, fucking therapy

Anyway, don't think it's going anywhere but I gotta try, first girl that talks to me and I'm 27. She's not really interested, she's kind of a whore (talked to me about her boyfriend only licking her for a minute then fucking her and it was boring to her) and she's also annoying in many ways, talking to me about how devastated she is after her break up, oh so devastated that she's crying almost every day and she can't even meet me for a walk cause she's still so depressed ffs and burying herself in work

It's probably a catfish idk what's going on very weird. Very very weird. I even confronted this same bitch like half a year ago or a year ago "are you a scammer or something wtf" and it didn't seem like she's scamming but idk something weird is going on
ishowspeed-shake.gif

Jfl

How do you not make money as licensed therapist it's literally word vomit nobody cares about and foids waste money like there's no tomorrow on it

i know those kinds of foids, unfortunate that's the only choice you have

Spinning online therapy into a relationship is unrealistic. It would only work with this bitch cause we met on a dating app in the first place (I think she swipes on everyone or something she has two accounts weird af) and also cause she lives close to me, same city. Also I suck at therapy lmao fuck I hate talking to this bitch I'm learning I hate conversations, every line I have to write to this bitch is work I fucking hate her shit. But I have to try 27 fucking years without a single girl giving me a chance.
You should attempt to improve your therapy sessions so you can therapymaxx with time, I would watch therapy videos and analyze how they work.

You should attempt to improve your therapy sessions so you can therapymaxx with time, I would watch therapy videos and analyze how they work.
Bro 50% of it is just not speaking/listening to their dumb problems ("I want to cheat on my husband but I feel bad", "My mother is narcissistic" and other retarded non issue) and the other 50% is saying buzzwords like "OCD" and reiterating what the dumb bitch said

It's so stupid. And all these therapy "methods" are cope as fuck especially for the cluster B idiots as they call it (and some of A)

hes probably 16 and thinks hes an incel. unless you are a khhv wizard you cant call yourself truecel
I'm 27 and never had a kiss or as much as a handhold. This is the first girl I've ever talked to in the context of dating, and even know it's basically just simping and therapy and she's barely interested and won't even meet with me. Basically using me cause the only reason I got her to talk to me was proposing sort of therapy lmao.

scammed have you ever thought of cumming in a noodle prostitute?
So it does seem like a scam, doesn't it?

As I said elsewhere: Idk, the only clue that it isn't a scam is that she takes fucking forever to respond. I mean if it were a real scam wouldn't they try to make me talk to her as much as possible and "fall for her"? The bitch takes hours or even days to respond sometimes, so that makes me believe it's not a scam. But then there's all of this other shit that makes me believe it is lol

Anyway, yeah I tried fucking a prostitute once... guess what? It was a scammer. It's hard for me to leave my house cause I'm almost agoraphobic and never do and my parents think I'm out to get drunk if I do go out by myself, and I went to the trouble of pretending I'm going for a walk all to fuck a prostitute. Couldn't sleep the night before cause of excitement. Just to get there and to find out it's a scam, they wanted me to transfer the money to their account before I could even meet them lmaoooo. Wouldn't take cash in hand no matter what, fucking scammers.

Also prostitutes are like $50 an hour in my countr when the average wage is like $300-400 a month so fuck that too expensive.

Last edited:
So it does seem like a scam, doesn't it?

As I said elsewhere: Idk, the only clue that it isn't a scam is that she takes fucking forever to respond. I mean if it were a real scam wouldn't they try to make me talk to her as much as possible and "fall for her"? The bitch takes hours or even days to respond sometimes, so that makes me believe it's not a scam. But then there's all of this other shit that makes me believe it is lol

Anyway, yeah I tried fucking a prostitute once... guess what? It was a scammer. It's hard for me to leave my house cause I'm almost agoraphoic and never do and my parents think I'm out to get drunk if I do go out by myself, and I went to the trouble of pretending I'm going for a walk all to fuck a prostitute. Couldn't sleep the night before cause of excitement. Just to get there and to find out it's a scam, they wanted me to transfer the money to their account before I could even meet them lmaoooo. Wouldn't take cash in hand no matter what, fucking scammers.

Also prostitutes are like $50 an hour in my countr when the average wage is like $300-400 a month so fuck that too expensive.
what country are you from? you are 27 and live with your parents?

what country are you from? you are 27 and live with your parents?
Yep I live with my parents though mom is a super fucking psycho cunt I might have to move out with my dad soon and get away from this crazy bitch. She'll probably keep the apartment and all our savings too the crazy fucking cunt is destroying my life, constantly screaming over stupid shit then not talking to us for months if we dare to confront her and then we're the bad guys

you should live alone and ldar
Living alone is more expensive though, I'd have to sacrifice several hundred euros a month to live alone. With rent and bills and food it could be like 400-500 a month. Renting in my country sucks cause most people own their apartments and their parents buy their children apartment when they get married. So the ones who rent are giga fucked, they work 2 jobs to make ends meet or idk how they do it tbh, wasting all their money on rent and bills probably

Living alone is more expensive though, I'd have to sacrifice several hundred euros a month to live alone. With rent and bills and food it could be like 400-500 a month. Renting in my country sucks cause most people own their apartments and their parents buy their children apartment when they get married. So the ones who rent are giga fucked, they work 2 jobs to make ends meet or idk how they do it tbh, wasting all their money on rent and bills probably
i wish i lived in your country thats so cheap. here in burgerland in cuckfornia your expenses are 1000 usd a week.

i wish i lived in your country thats so cheap. here in burgerland in cuckfornia your expenses are 1000 usd a week.
Yeah but our salaries are $300-400 a month. And tbh with $400 a month you'd be eating rice and potatoes 3 times a day lmao, food has gotten so expensive since covid and especially since the war next door. Idk how people live on $400 a month. I could easily spend $1000 in bills and food a month if I were to eat what I actually wanted. In fact I think our family spends most of our money on food, crazy amounts go on food and bills go up all the time too shit's fucked.

Yeah but our salaries are $300-400 a month. And tbh with $400 a month you'd be eating rice and potatoes 3 times a day lmao, food has gotten so expensive since covid and especially since the war next door. Idk how people live on $400 a month. I could easily spend $1000 in bills and food a month if I were to eat what I actually wanted. In fact I think our family spends most of our money on food, crazy amounts go on food and bills go up all the time too shit's fucked.
your country sucks so does your life. at least you arent a circumcuck.

told you earlier. at least you werent as cucked as pariah he paid an only shit creator money for nothing.
Yeah, you were right. Shit man I can't believe I was so stupid lmao :cage::cage: It seemed so real shit is crazy. Although I guess it's no surprise it happened, there had to be a reason why out of all the women in this city, only one of them wanted to talk to me lol

Back
Top Bottom