Gaming All this time I've been using 8gb of RAM on my PC...

Weebhunter3000

"Let's punch trees or however the knuckles break"
Vigiles Urbani
Even though it supports Dual Channel and can be upgraded to 32gb. All these years I couldn't figure out why I could barely run games without turning the graphics down to the bare minimum. Ffs, if it weren't for emulation I'd have given up on this PC nonsense and stuck with my PS5.

Even though it supports Dual Channel and can be upgraded to 32gb. All these years I couldn't figure out why I could barely run games without turning the graphics down to the bare minimum. Ffs, if it weren't for emulation I'd have given up on this PC nonsense and stuck with my PS5.
all the best games dont require any where near that. the new gaymes do though because theyre scams for money and owned by gay kikes like bobby kotick.

all the best games dont require any where near that. the new gaymes do though because theyre scams for money and owned by gay kikes like bobby kotick.
There are Minecraft mod packs that have 200+ mods in them that I’ve wanted to play but could never run them. Turns out the PC consumes 4gb in idle so I had less than that left for everything else.