chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

All these fucking forums are dead

Deleted member 32

I made 5 threads altogether here and on .net in the past hour and I got no reacts nor replies.
I blame @Weebhunter3000 and @frightfulcel for ruining .net. Their actions were a turning point that ultimately has accelereted the downfall of that forum; it was so good back there in the first half of 2023. I can't believe it's over :itsover:.

because they’re not unique. just a small splinter group of people who are dissatisfied with the mods of wherever they come from

unlike my forum which is something actually unique, hence why it’s not dead

because they’re not unique. just a small splinter group of people who are dissatisfied with the mods of wherever they come from

90% of your posts contain the word "forum"

problem you nazi scum?
nazi site niggy
chudson.png

I’m getting tired of your bitching. Whining about forums being dead while advertising your own would get you banned anywhere else (and it has lol) so stfu

I’m getting tired of your bitching. Whining about forums being dead while advertising your own would get you banned anywhere else (and it has lol) so stfu
our forums don’t compete so it’s fine if you want to advertise on mine

some users from here actually came to mine and that’s how i found this place lol

i think you just need to turn on email notifications like my forum and user activity will increase

our forums don’t compete so it’s fine if you want to advertise on mine

some users from here actually came to mine and that’s how i found this place lol
I don’t care about people advertising else I would have banned nagolbud for shilling his blog. But at least try to make it more subtle than “hey guys this site is dead go join mine instead.”

It is a good forum, but could use a theme?

Back
Top Bottom