chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Agora Road

I'm only here as I know someone who happened to know you from the site and elsewhere also but yeah I guess small world to some extent.

I don't have the biggest quarrel with the Agora Road but I will say that forum does not know what it wants to be at times. They preach about 2000s internet values such as "muh free speech" and "le old net" but have a mental breakdown when the more edgy and trollish elements of that era join their forum. Despite claiming to been around fof that era of the internet, they are a awfully sensitive bunch and will act like you grinded their dog into fine paste if you dare even play a little prank on them, surely you've seen their reaction when N58 pretended to be you and then admitted it was a prank, leading to some of the sites most uptight calling for his ban or worse, like holy shit chill.

Many of the people on there are fine and I have literally no quarrel but for people who hate drama and what they seem to enjoy it a lot. I have people who I barely knew on there speaking ill of my name still like I'm the devil. Like you don't know me, we barely talked, humble yourself a bit. Thankfully some users are still on there who have outright said you're making this shit bigger than it needs to be and said user was never the antichrist.

I'm busy today so might elaborate more on this later. Ciao.
Do you know AnalAndro?

They preach about 2000s internet values such as "muh free speech" and "le old net" but have a mental breakdown when the more edgy and trollish elements of that era join their forum.
Shit likes this make me think that the majority of them will cry back to mainstream sites if the "web revival" has ever become the dominant thing on the internet. Back in the good o' days we'd have people create Encyclopedia Dramatica articles about them because they can't stop posting embarrassing details online and how they are susceptible to trolling.

What's the matter with that dead nigger site full of failed normies? There seem to be a lots of ex-members from that place which is quite surprising considering how obscure it is, and I'd like to hear your experience from that place as well.

@Kevin logan
@Phoner
@nagolbud
I first heard about that site in a obscure imageboard. I guess the admin was shilling his forum or whatever. Pangolin was tripfagging on there and was already talking about @nagolbud , so I got curious about the site. As soon I start lurking on the forum, I saw some users also talking about nagolbud. I decided to create a account in to post a bit and also to see if I could find more about this nagolbud dude. Later I was able to find nagolbud bitchute, his site and his discord. Those users treat @nagolbud like satan and @Phoner like judas in there, those 2 are live rent free in everyone minds. They also like to accuse users that they dont like of being nagolbud alt or some guy that are his friends.

I first heard about that site in a obscure imageboard. I guess the admin was shilling his forum or whatever. Pangolin was tripfagging on there and was already talking about @nagolbud , so I got curious about the site. As soon I start lurking on the forum, I saw some users also talking about nagolbud. I decided to create a account in to post a bit and also to see if I could find more about this nagolbud dude. Later I was able to find nagolbud bitchute, his site and his discord. Those users treat @nagolbud like satan and @Phoner like judas in there, those 2 are live rent free in everyone minds. They also like to accuse users that they dont like of being nagolbud alt or some guy that are his friends.
sad and now they have one more people to live in their mind rent free

Well, you are not wrong
20230623_122820.jpg
20230623_122758.jpg
20230623_122811.jpg
20230623_122831.jpg

Hahah yeah its been like a year now and they still talk about it. Sad / funny. They hid all my posts and my profile and just make shit up about me... the first 6 months they loved me, then the admin got butt hurt i kept calling him out about his retard normie views about conspiracies...

I also made some NeoCities pages back in the day apart of an html game and made fun of his tranny'ness. I made the game to try and pull some artists into the discord / my site. I also used it to practice making a click along / choose your direction type goosebumps'esh book. But also trolled the shit out of agora.

https://ace-adventure.neocities.org/

Tranny Pirate: https://illuminati-pirate-saloon.neocities.org/
In case you dont find the backroom: https://illuminati-pirate-saloon.neocities.org/dressing-room

SomaSpice the conformity fag: https://somaspice-general-store.neocities.org/

My hotel: https://hotel-nagolbud.neocities.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the matter with that dead nigger site full of failed normies? There seem to be a lots of ex-members from that place which is quite surprising considering how obscure it is, and I'd like to hear your experience from that place as well.

@Kevin logan
@Phoner
@nagolbud
Its nice, I read some good threads on the matter in the past.

Ok so I've finally got time to go more in-depth about what I was on about.

Let's go into my crimes against the Agora shall we? Quite literally they were not informing Illuminatipirate about Nagolbud's second raid and "spying" and "sharing confidential stuff" during the 30 minutes or so it happened. What was this spying exactly? Literally showing Nagolbud people's reactions to it from the private chat (so literally nothing useful to him at all) and telling Nagolbud Illuminati had an accident recently. Quite literally that was it, that's what's being held over me lmao. I had no part at all in any of the digging up info, organising the raid, creating stigma towards Illuminati, none of it. While it was all going on also I had my college finals going on and that was taking up my time, they expected it to be my job to babysit Nagolbud and report to Illuminati about his every action like I was his handler. I did tell also Illuminati about the first raid (if you can even really call them raids) and the only reason I didn't for the second is I was annoyed at Illuminati for banning SEVEN, a user who like PFC, got banned for making the more sensitive users of the site sad. I was annoyed and felt under no obligation to say shit when he booted off another user who yanked his chain slightly which I felt was silly; eventually a Agora user got into Nagolbud's discord server, fed what users who were in that server to Illuminati and all the accounts who he could tie to their Agora accounts got banned which was about six people including myself. He then accused me of betraying him or whatever in DMs and banned me from the site. I then one day was drunk and made a fake girl account to troll the users of the site for a laugh, I thought it would been taken as a joke and ultimately I was just fucking around but they took it the wrong way and that got shutdown quick.

Now, was I in the wrong? Yes and no. A lot of my annoyance was towards banning Nagolbud and SEVEN who at the time I didn't see as going as far as they claimed. Nagolbud I guess I can understand why as he did raid the place twice but it was complete weaksauce and if they didn't keep feeding his antics I doubt it would gone far as it did. SEVEN legit did nothing wrong and was banned because he admitted to trolling the Justagundham discord at one point. All in all shit was overblown and then people started twisting shit around about Nagolbud and I being in a secret cabal deteremined to ruin the site when really Nagolbud was just fucking with them and I was annoyed at how shit was being run. I can understand I guess me sharing those logs being a breach of privacy though they literally revealed nothing at all and me not reporting the second raid being a dick move but they act like I wanted to ruin the site when really I was just disgruntled. My bad if that whole accident was suppose to be private I didn't think Illuminati would take such a thing being mentioned so personally so I'll own up for that and apologise for that offense caused. Overall it was a big mess and I've moved on from it though they like to bring up the whole situation every other week when forum activity gets dead.

The only reasonable take of the whole situation on that forum so you know this isn't me pulling all this out my own ass:
View attachment 656
View attachment 657
View attachment 658
View attachment 659
View attachment 661

Sorry about the text wall but I wanted to post a full confession somewhere about this situation as these forum circles are small, word gets spread and twisted, and I wanted my say as frankly the whole thing is overexaggerated. I did try and make amends with Illuminati at some point late last year apologising if he did feel shit went too far and I never intended to upset him like he felt I did, as surprise I aint an evil guy, but he would shortly after brandish my old account on Agora as "traitor" so it shows how badly he took all of it. Genuinely wish no ill will, what I saw as banter he took to heart and I do wish the best for the guy and his site as I don't hate him, just at that time I did not agree with his decision making and pressed too many buttons.

Sad Brent turned out to be a beta male. The funny part is Brent helped in the "raid" and was super cool for a while. Guess it was just an act or he has a soft spine. Meh... Cognac Defender is the same. In front of me he talks like he's my bro, but behind my back he talks shit. All bitch shit. No sweat off my back... the fags are still talking about me and my 3 man raid a year later. LOL. It was funny, harmless, silly trolling. They act like I murdered Illuminati Pirates tranny cartoon Agora.

Last edited:
MarchToTheSea is a user on there who argues with Illuminati and users a lot on the site, especially in the chatroom (at least during my time). I've spoke to him now and then and he ain't too bad when not sperging but can be very opinionated and gets into arguments that end up going nowhere. He clashes a lot with Illuminati on how he runs the site and sparks up arguments with him which can be seen in many a thread. Only reason I think he is allowed to stick around is because the mods can't really find a good ground to ban him on, he's been around on there for years anyways, and he is easy to troll when you know what buttons of his to push so they keep him around for that. I believe he goes by Memory head on there these days but might be wrong.

They never even had a reason to ban me. My threads were constantly derailed yet when I proved his retarded opinion about the Ukraine war was normie he got butt hurt and said I was "derailing" his posts. 7 got banned and I stuck up for him and called him out on that too. Instead of me bowing down to him I buckled up and called him out on his fakeness. Hence banned, there was literally no reason to ban me, I broke no rules, never did anything illegal, and 99% of the shit they say about me on the forum is strait up lies. This is how narcissists act, gas light, smear campaigns, manipulation. All bitch shit. Not to mention I never tried to scam Nigerians with crypto like Illuminati Pirate, admin of Agora Road.

[Evidence of Scamming Nigerians]

This info was emailed to me by other users too. It's not like I spent my free time trying to "get" Illuminati Pirate. He just turned out to be a fake douche bag beta male that can't have a real conversation. I had no problem getting in voice chat but that fag has never been in voice chat. He's a shill, narcissist, pussy. End of story <3

Looking at PFC Agora posts now. @Pink Fluffy Cat Jesus Christ man how did you manage to make yourself even more hated than Mtts? Like with Mtts he has got into arguments with users for over two years now but not even he got banned (dunno how as Illuminati LOATHES him).

I still think a lot of those users are personalities of Illuminati Pirate, fake accounts. I think Tranny Pirate has multiple personality mental issues... hence him dressing in drag and larping from multiple female accounts like Jessica Echo.

@Kevin logan
@Phoner
@nagolbud

I got a lot of emails early on about it being a strange website. From my experience I always felt like admin was larping from multiple accounts.. things were said after I left from random accounts I had never seen or were brand new. Some things only Illuminati Pirate would know yet it was some random account. I've been through shit like this before so I pick up on these patterns. [Company Hired to Defame Me Online] <- When I used to teach people about law and how to beat the banks legally to get out of debt by claiming fraud.

kek I got banned by another "muh nostalgic totally better than reddit forum" because I said that you should get used to trolling and just log out if you were trolled.
I haven't been on that place for over a week anyway, just see this when I checked the site today.
Screenshot_20230624-234626_Firefox.jpg

kek I got banned by another "muh nostalgic totally better than reddit forum" because I said that you should get used to trolling and just log out if you were trolled.
I haven't been on that place for over a week anyway, just see this when I checked the site today.
View attachment 698
This is a forum full of trannies, what did you expected?
I think that exist other forum called yester.web or some shit. Its basically the same shit. They claim to be a y2k forum but they are infested with trannies.

I don't think even reddit jannies are this pathetic, you'd get downvoted into oblivion for expressing different viewa but most won't ban you just for a single harmless reply.

This though. Agora Road is a safe space for beta douche bags that can't handle light trolling while advertising to be a conspiracy / internet is dead forum. Funny how they claim to be "old internet" and Y2K when they can't even handle 2023 style basic trolling and banter. If this were the 2000's Illuminati Pirate of Agora Road would be crying himself to sleep every night.

I should state this now to anyone on the outside viewing this thread since I've pretty much said all I've wanted to say about this matter: please don't raid or bring further grief to that site. I've have butted heads with the admin on there, had my questions on how it's run, and had my hiccups but overall it's not a bad forum and one of the last active old school forums out there. Many of the fellas on there are decent folk and I don't want to see their community collapse from drama as independent forums are essential for preserving freedom of speech and expression online.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want bitch. Stop trying to be a janny for Agora Road you tranny lover. Agora Road is small shit forum with a bunch of cry babies bro, not to mention he tracks his users IP's, can't use a VPN or TOR Browser, he uses google adsense to advertise which also tracks you. It's nothing special. I've been on marijuana grow forums for years that are far more free speech and never got banned. They've been around for 20+ years.

I don't want to see their community collapse from drama as independent forums are essential for preserving freedom of speech and expression online

Agora Road is not a free speech platform. Who gives a shit. In fact it's the complete opposite. Dude bans people and attacks them on other platforms. His little faggot crew got my YouTube banned that I had for over 8 years. Places like that deserve to burn down. The funny part is no one has to do anything, his own actions will prove to burn down his own forum. He's a narcissistic control freak that can't handle opinions, banter, or light trolling, especially when its directed at him.

Last edited:
I'll do whatever the fuck I want bitch. Stop trying to be a janny for Agora Road you tranny lover. Agora Road is small shit forum with a bunch of cry babies bro, not to mention he tracks his users IP's, can't use a VPN or TOR Browser, he uses google adsense to advertise which also tracks you. It's nothing special. I've been on marijuana grow forums for years that are far more free speech and never got banned. They've been around for 20+ years.

Agora Road is not a free speech platform. Who gives a shit. In fact it's the complete opposite. Dude bans people and attacks them on other platforms. His little faggot crew got my YouTube banned that I had for over 8 years. Places like that deserve to burn down. The funny part is no one has to do anything, his own actions will prove to burn down his own forum. He's a narcissistic control freak that can't handle opinions, banter, or light trolling, especially when its directed at him.
I know what you edit

Not disagreeing with you on some points there and you getting your YouTube taken down by them was mega gay but same time I don't hate the fellas on there and don't wish for the collapse of their forum. I mean without it I wouldn't met you brother so gotta give them that credit at least.

I don't hate them. I just call people out for what it is. I could really care less... lol. People have talked shit about my website / opinions / ect. for over a decade. Hundreds of hate articles and posts. My skin is thick. But if you're a douche bag narcissist I'm gonna call it out. And that's exactly what Illuminati Pirate is with his little profit forum.

Back
Top Bottom