age cucking click bait

Damn, I wish live deepfaking technology was more advanced. I'd pretend to be a teen foid, get these guys hooked on video chats until I find out their real name, I'd record the videos and use them as blackmail.

They probably wouldn't say their real name though. Gotta find it through other info. Like what kind of work they do, what city etc...

Can probably squeeze $5k per pedo I think. Maybe $9k. I think over $10k isn't realistic, also idk for sure but I think it's much harder to transfer amounts over $10k (idk), banks might get sussy about that.

Damn, I wish live deepfaking technology was more advanced. I'd pretend to be a teen foid, get these guys hooked on video chats until I find out their real name, I'd record the videos and use them as blackmail.

They probably wouldn't say their real name though. Gotta find it through other info. Like what kind of work they do, what city etc...

Can probably squeeze $5k per pedo I think. Maybe $9k. I think over $10k isn't realistic, also idk for sure but I think it's much harder to transfer amounts over $10k (idk), banks might get sussy about that.
just facial recognition them with the new coming 1984 technology.

Back
Top Bottom