chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Advertising for the forum

THE TRUE HONKLER

Ƭ̵̬̊
Screenshot (97).png

Tatefags and anyone who follows these alpha grifters aren't the type to post on forums like this out of the blue. You usually got to give them a few years when the blackpill has fully settled in and they realized they wasted years of their life before they start making accounts on here.

Tatefags and anyone who follows these alpha grifters aren't the type to post on forums like this out of the blue. You usually got to give them a few years when the blackpill has fully settled in and they realized they wasted years of their life before they start making accounts on here.
For me I was a blackpiller, now I am tatefag too

we can help speed up the redpill to blackpill process for them.

I only got timed out twice by the mods, but not hard banned
had a 100 subscriber channel where i uploaded chuddy music and whatnot, SOME of the vids are still up on the 'chute and only the low quality ones (i started putting more effort just after i lazied out and stopped reposting my shit on the 'chute) i decided remaking it, got jannied, gave up, i miss it and now without some of the translations are technically lost media now, some never ever translated or captioned to english

had a 100 subscriber channel where i uploaded chuddy music and whatnot, SOME of the vids are still up on the 'chute and only the low quality ones (i started putting more effort just after i lazied out and stopped reposting my shit on the 'chute) i decided remaking it, got jannied, gave up, i miss it and now without some of the translations are technically lost media now, some never ever translated or captioned to english
What sort of chuddy music?

Back
Top Bottom