chuds.life
Chuds.life is a forum dedicated to discussing politically incorrect content. You can sign-up to create an account or you may post as a guest. Please read our rules as guest posters have restricted privileges.

Actual Clown World.

Keep in mind the USA allows the Mexican cartel to operate and funnel drugs into this country.

1700747824632.png

I don't get the logic. Instead of letting people use dangerous drugs "safely", what about we try to stop said drugs from being sold in the first place. We were too soft in our war on drugs. We need to learn from Duterte. A good war on drugs is one where lots of heads roll.
They just want poor people to overdose and kill themselves so they have less mouths to feed. Then they can deflect the blame onto drugs.

Harmreduction.org

"Expand syringe access to all 50 states"
So you want people to be taking drugs?

"Infuse harm reduction with racial justice"
Holy kill yourself. I hope that we get nuked at this point.
1700758633301.png

What is wrong with these people? I couldn't imagine being mad at someone I knew because they voted for the political party I didn't like.
"I got pregnant with him and had an abortion a year ago"
God, what a whore. Women complain about "male hypersexuality", yet they can never keep their legs closed.

I don't get the logic. Instead of letting people use dangerous drugs "safely", what about we try to stop said drugs from being sold in the first place. We were too soft in our war on drugs. We need to learn from Duterte. A good war on drugs is one where lots of heads roll.
why can't mexico do the same the philippines do and with arguably a better possibility to do it? some jungle island chinks do a better job than a country that is the 13th largest in the world JFL

why can't mexico do the same the philippines do and with arguably a better possibility to do it? some jungle island chinks do a better job than a country that is the 13th largest in the world JFL
Because the cartels control the police, military, and government.

Back
Top Bottom