Gaming 3D platformer tier list

Weebhunter3000

The Bee W Sea
Tier list that includes almost every 3D platformer I've played to completion.
3d plat tier.webp

were you playing mario 64 with a keyboard? that's how i first played it and it sucked
No it was with a controller. The problem with that game is Mario slips and falls all over the place like he’s some kind of gay ballerina. Or he bumps into the slightest incline causing you to fall over. That game is infuriating.

No it was with a controller. The problem with that game is Mario slips and falls all over the place like he’s some kind of gay ballerina. Or he bumps into the slightest incline causing you to fall over. That game is infuriating.
actually yeah i can see that
i still kind of prefer those controls over games like 3d land. 3d land feels a lot more restrictive

Tier list that includes almost every 3D platformer I've played to completion.
View attachment 591
Goofy list tbh

Spyro 3 should be C tier, mario 64 in B tier and 3d world in B tier

Donkey Cuck 64 can say in F tier but is no way on the same level as 3d world, mario 64 or spyro 3.

Jfl at warth of cortex being above mario 64 and 3d world; never played the rest of the games in D tier nor do I want to.

C tier can stay as it is besides moving some things fom F into C, but I never thought of lego star wars as a 3d platformer, but either way it belongs in D

Galaxy should be in A or S, but otherwise B tier is fine.

Crash 2 can be dropped to C

Goofy list tbh

Spyro 3 should be C tier, mario 64 in B tier and 3d world in B tier

Donkey Cuck 64 can say in F tier but is no way on the same level as 3d world, mario 64 or spyro 3.

Jfl at warth of cortex being above mario 64 and 3d world; never played the rest of the games in D tier nor do I want to.

C tier can stay as it is besides moving some things fom F into C, but I never thought of lego star wars as a 3d platformer, but either way it belongs in D

Galaxy should be in A or S, but otherwise B tier is fine.

Crash 2 can be dropped to C
Are you ranking Mario 64 based off the DS version or the original?

3D World is the most generic platformer I’ve ever played. It’s designed with 4 players in mind which means the levels are wide with so much wasted space that it cuts out the tight, linear platforming from traditional Mario games. That’s why I like Land better.

Are you ranking Mario 64 based off the DS version or the original?

3D World is the most generic platformer I’ve ever played. It’s designed with 4 players in mind which means the levels are wide with so much wasted space that it cuts out the tight, linear platforming from traditional Mario games. That’s why I like Land better.
3D world is just chill casual fun and has a simplistic quality that works in its favour.

Not every game needs to have new gimmicks and reinvent the wheel

64 DS is the better game of mario 64

3D world is just chill casual fun and has a simplistic quality that works in its favour.

Not every game needs to have new gimmicks and reinvent the wheel

64 DS is the better game of mario 64
It would’ve been better if they had cut down on the amount of special worlds instead of slapping a timer on old levels and calling it extra content.

Back